which subs?

Setty7
10+ year member

So ive got friends with fi's, re's, and memphis subs but i cant decide which to go with? My budget can bout no more than 400 a sub and im looking at either 2 12s or 2 15s? Cant decide on that either. It will be going in a tahoe and im looking for a real clean crisp bass! thanks for any help!

look into ssa

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

or if you really want to blow your friends away, have some built //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well from behind my back seat to the tailgate its about 4ft and from the carpet to the top of my headrest its about 3 ft or so! but id like to have about a foot in front of the box to still have storage room!

I have a tahoe with two rl-p's in the back in a sealed box and they are clean and loud. I also have had a XXX 12" in the back ported in a massive box (3-1/2' X 2' X 2') which sounded good. Put the rl-p in that box before and it sounded good as well but the tuning wasn't correct. My vote goes to the rl-p's. Get two 15's if you are worried about loudness. Although the XXX is a clean sub, I give the nod to the rl-p on SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.