Which subs should I go with

Participant count
  • Participant list

n3w_3ra

My max budget is 450 (more than I would like to spend but its okay).

I have a sax 1200 and a suv so i can make the box pretty big. I have been looking at

1 hdc3 18

1 sundown x 18

2 obsidian 18

or on psi website they have this (2) Rockford Fosgate Power T1 15″ (1600w rms each) | FixMySpeaker.com

Im open to any suggestions, Ive never before bought a brand new sub. I understand only xmax and none of the other mechanics of the sub. thanks for the help

I keep reading about people saying killing the lows and ****, I live in an area where not many people have nice systems so I have never heard a low tuned system, How does it sounds? I keep thinking about doing the sundown x and tuning it low but im not sure yet, Obsidian says the tune the 18s to 28-32 hertz but i cant tell if they are efficient as the sundown x at low hertz. Im only running on a 60 amp alternator at idle 105 at 5000 rpms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.