Which subs should I get

Participant count
  • Participant list

Delly

Right now in my car I'm rocking 2 alpine type R's on an audio pipe 1500 watt, my dad just got me into car audio 6 months ago when I visited him in California, (he went to school for it along time ago)since then I've run through a few setups.

Right now I have two alpine type rs

2 AB XDs

And 2 Rockford P2s

Amps are Audio pipe 1500

And the other is an alpine MRV-850

I've been doing a ton of research on subs, I've learned how to wire them correctly and I've sold a few sets and been doing installs on the side.

My question was.... Which would be the best subs that I could still use an audio pipe 1500 on...

I was thinking of buying 1 15" AB TNT that one of my friends has for 125$ but I doubt it'll be louder than my two type Rs...

I'd also love to buy two XFLs but I think I'd need a better amp for them. But they are working well with budget.

Also been looking at some sundowns. I guess another question I had

What subs are better than two XFLs that are 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.