Couple sub questions ...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Delly

So I've recently just got into car audio,my dad when to school for it back in the 80s and when I got my first car, (4 years ago) he flew down here just to install an alpine amp 120 with some polk ex series... For some reason they hit hard as hell, as loud as the American bass xDs did with my alpine mrv-850... Could be because he's a much better installer than me as he has been doing it for years... Although he doesn't work in the business. as of the last 8 months my current setup is

Two type rs and an audiopipe 1500 w

I also have with me rn some American bass XDs as well as 2 Rockford p2s

I started learning how to wire subs to different impedance's about 5 months ago

Gotten pretty well with it.

About 2 months ago, I started wiring people's cars for free.. Just to get better acquainted with running wires through different cars.... I understood I was liable and told the people I did it for that I would pay for professional installation of if I could not do it. Those who agreed have had no problems beside one person who's power wire came a little loose from the fuse, which was an easy fix.

Anyways. My question,

I have an audiopipe 1500 watt and want to know the best 12" subwoofer I can put with the amp, my type rs hit hard as ever, but I always have the need to upgrade...

My friend offered to trade me one American bass TNT 15" for my 2 12 XDs

But would the American bass 15" only one of them be louder than my type Rs ? I'm a bit skeptical. Which is the best two 12" subs to run with the audiopipe 1500 w

Okay... One more question

What are the best 12" subs?

I want to buy some American bass XFLs 12" as I know bob.

But how would they compare to some of sundowns 12" subs, I've never heard their subwoofers but how would they compare to the XFLs? ....what is the best 12" woofer on the market right now? Sorry for the summary and all the questions... I just really like car audio and if anyone would like to talk about it anymore pm me a phone number or skype. Love talking about woofers

Thanks - hope I can be a contributor to the community

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.