Which Sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ralbert

I'm sure you all get this sort of question a lot but I am so undecided on what driver I want. I haven't had a system for about 2 or three years and I am now thinking about putting something in my new envoy. I have 2 12" SI D2's that need to be reconed, but they are going to cost around $200 per sub to get reconed. So I fugured that I could just go ahead and buy new subs for that kind of price. I want to get 2 15's, and I want good SPL and SQ. I have looked at the new SI V4 and have thought about buying on of those, but it's kinda pricy. I have been looking at the RE subs and the FI subs. My friend has 2 FI 15's and they absolutely bang so I know the quality of those subs. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Any other driver suggestions would be helpful, too. By the way my price range is no more than $600 for both 15's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.