which speakers are best

Participant count
  • Participant list
ok, i have been looking non stop at speakers i am almost sick of it, ive done heaps of research and ive narrowed down my preferences.

I can get some rockford fosgate POWER T162s splits for just over 200 dollars i was wondering if anyone has these or similar and can comment?

I have also been looking at alpine type-r SPR-17S splits for about the same price as the rockys

ok so it may be a jump but ive also seen some clarion srq models which sounded good but were only 50 dollars cheaper.

ive also been looking at the kicker ks650.2 for around 180 dollars

any adviuce on these ones would be great ! thanks

I owned the Rockford T1652 splits, I sent them back because I thought the tweeter was too harsh even when attenuated. I still have T1652 coaxials, same problem. I used to have Type R coaxials i felt they were perfectly balanced, and built like a tank just watch out for the crossover components which they attach outside of the basket. I've never heard kickers but they seem to be built "cheap" for the modest price you end up paying, but that's my subjective opinion. What are your other options, as far as buying online? I notice you live in OZ

^how about you look for something he doesn't have to pay international shipping for? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I do like Boston Acoustics speakers, i just don't know their availability in Australia.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.