Which speakers and amps go well with infinity subs?

vmun

Norway
Hi, im going to buy a audiosystem to my car. im going to buy infinity subs and speakers, but which? the subs should be 12" thats all i know for now:p anyone that cane tell me the name of good infinitysubs, speakers, and any good amps.( i dont know if i need one amp per sub? ) so, all nesecery to a compleet audiosysten!

If anyone would be so cind to help me i will be very happY!!!

If you stick with infinity for everything they really match really well. I had 2 12 inch infinity reference subs and they went awesome with the 5.25 infinites I have right now. As for amp, if you go with 2 12's you will need 600 watts. A JBL 600 would be good or you can go with any other 600 watts at 2ohm amp.

If you stick with infinity for everything they really match really well. I had 2 12 inch infinity reference subs and they went awesome with the 5.25 infinites I have right now. As for amp, if you go with 2 12's you will need 600 watts. A JBL 600 would be good or you can go with any other 600 watts at 2ohm amp.
Ok, but i have seen that there three diferent kinds of amp's mono multi and 2way ore something? which one of thees? and do i need one amp for one sub or do two subs go on one ??? and this capacitor, which brand are good?

sorry if ask alot of "dumb" questions... but i have no clue when it comes into audio... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

one of the best setups, the only other I could say would be RF, and JL

But the inf has the one of nicest SQ's

I have 625i and 693i kappa's and the Kappa Perfect 12", the VQ are to **** complicated, but the are the best subs right know that you can customize your entire systems

As for the capacitor, you don't need one. If you want to go with infinity subs you will probably be happy, but there is better stuff you can buy, just look around on these boards. However, seeing as you are in Norway, I assume you might have a limited selection.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.