Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
I bought 2 different machine screws with t nuts just need to know which one

One is #10 32 x 1 - 1/2 in

The other is #10 24 x 1 in

The other screw i used was to small and slipped through and the sub fell out. It was a #6

And do i use a washer on it or not?
973fdc7b30dcb45a4cbeed62095ee26c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If the subwoofer hole is 11.15 inches what would I use for the circle jig?

96cd7eb89c43fd3ac631de1eea867919.jpg

I personally like to use allenhead bolts to match spiked t-nut combination. Because over time, those phillips/flatheads will wear out. Allenheads will last longer.

Also....any diameter of sub mounting, always divide by 1/2 for use of the Jasper jig. And a 1/4" router straight bit. Preferablly carbide.

ill run down to home depot and check out some allenheads. are they numbered like regular screws like 10-24?

yeah i was having trouble with my striaght bit being cheap and what not. seem like it never wanted to cut

ill run down to home depot and check out some allenheads. are they numbered like regular screws like 10-24? yeah i was having trouble with my striaght bit being cheap and what not. seem like it never wanted to cut
Yes/should be. Whatever your size your t-nuts are, make sure you match them.

Btw, what's with the Pikachu ball in 1st pic?!

Ahh alright makes sense. I just came back from japan and it's from the pokecenter lol

Btw if I get the screws how long of a screw. I'll be using 2 3/4 birch wood. 1.5 to be flush or like 2 inches long to extend pass the t nut?

Absolute bare minimum would be 1.5". I would use 1.75" this will give you a little more thread area and to add in the basket thickness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.