Which product is the right product

im running my stock 6cyl intake with a k&n until i find something better for my 350

nowayhoser-truck5.jpg

I've gotten 3 different intakes from various ebay sellers thus far....

-cavalier z24 2.4 5spd - exactly the same shape as AEM, all parts there, mounted, sounded and looked good. (Survived a car wreck that totalled the car, and is now on a friends z)

-focus zetec 2.0 - tubing, maf adaptor etc. all spot on, but had one wrong size of silicone coupler (from throttle body to intake) so I had to get one. Sounded, looked and held up good.

-explorer 4.0 V6 SOHC - tubing maf adaptor all spot on like focus kit. Shipped with a 5.0 V8 tube (no bend) but they gave me the right one right away. Had to buy a plastic PVC valve adaptor thing, to fit the hose to the tube. After all this though the intake sounds, looks and is holding up nicely!

just my .02 cents worth of experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.