Megan Racing Products

some of you may have noticed a new brand pop up recently called megan products, i happened to notice it on ebay and looked deeper into it. their products look stylish and look high quality but they are cheaply priced. so i went around asking about megan racing to see why so cheap prices. the answer is they are a new company trying to get their name out fast and get recognition for making great quality prodcutsat affordable prices. i took a chance and bought some things from them. i bought a header, downpipe, front and rear upper and lower tie/strut bars, and in my analysis megan racing products are quality and worth it. the low prices are going to be around for awhile so get your stuff now before the name gets big and the price tags do too.

why?

you have 3 posts -_-

you could be a company rep that gets paid to do 'free advertising' on all sorts of car message forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

what kid of person takes a chance with all that stuff? thats alot of hardware to take a chance with.

because im impulsive, **** look what happens when you try to be nice and share your good fortune, i am no advertising agent, by the way, top speed's short shifter for the 01-04 civic works nice and is cheap too, you have to grind a little piece of metal off the old shift lever but when you get it installed it works nice. i bought a bomz cai off ebay as well and i will le you all know how that works out. I AM NOT AN ADVERTISER....

skapunk82: Are you walterdixon?? lol

I'm just kiddin, your review was rather thorough but helpful. I figure if someone wants to buy they will, so most of us are just messing around.

Do they just do car things

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skapunk82

skapunk82
Pearl City, Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
soundstreamer