Which one of these decks is better for sound quality? Anyone tried them?

axeten
10+ year member

Hey guys.

Just wondering if anyone has had any of these decks and if there is one that has better sound quality than the others?

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Pioneer DEH-P9800BT

Eclipse CD5030

Alpine CDA-9887

Has anyone had problems with these? or are there others around the same price that are better?

ive always had good times with jvc decks
I've see a fair few people on here have JVC decks. I've never owned one and neither does anyone i know. Have you had eclipse, alpine, pioneer decks in the past? Is the JVC as good for sound?

I have a 9887, not a big SQ guy, but it's got built in parametric/graphic eq's and time alignment. And all of it is so easy to use.
Thats sounds good, i heard some of the new alpines were a bit of a pain to navigate. I just bought the IXA-W404 alpine but want something a bit more for sound and dont really care about the screen or anything.

Keep your opinions coming //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm not particularly familiar with the 5030, but Eclipse decks tend to be awesome.

Do you just want sound quality? Only asking cause I noticed two decks you were looking at are bluetooth, not sure if you really want bluetooth or not

9887 and the Eclipse are the two best on that HU list. Id put the 9887 over the Eclipse simply because the 9887 is better than the Eclipse CD7000/CD7100 and those are a step above the CD5030.

Hey guys.Just wondering if anyone has had any of these decks and if there is one that has better sound quality than the others?

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Pioneer DEH-P9800BT

Eclipse CD5030

Alpine CDA-9887

Has anyone had problems with these? or are there others around the same price that are better?
id get kenwood or eclipse

Don't just be sayin a brand cause you like em. Lookin for people that have tried these decks before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bluetooth would be handy. Alpine needs an adapter so i'll have to see. I'll have to read up on running active, i thought it was more splitting the channels on your amp to run seperate parts of a component set of speakers but i guess i need to learn more. Will have to find a thread explain the head unit side of things.

My last eclipse deck shattered all the other decks i owned in sound but that was 5 or so years ago.

Hmmm decisions....

Don't just be sayin a brand cause you like em. Lookin for people that have tried these decks before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bluetooth would be handy. Alpine needs an adapter so i'll have to see. I'll have to read up on running active, i thought it was more splitting the channels on your amp to run seperate parts of a component set of speakers but i guess i need to learn more. Will have to find a thread explain the head unit side of things.

My last eclipse deck shattered all the other decks i owned in sound but that was 5 or so years ago.

Hmmm decisions....
get a kenwood excelon, youll be happy. I run the 494, its sounds great. But any headunit should be accompanied by a 2 or 4 channel external amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.