Which of these is best?!

jdubin94

Miami
What's up guys. First thread here. I am upgrading my system. I'm looking for a sub that has the best combination of output AND sound quality for $200. I don't want the best of just one. That said, I came across two sub with raving reviews. That is, the RE *** and SA SA. While at one point, I was leaning towards the SA due to it being more popular, I began to realize that I think it's more SPL oriented whereas the *** is that great combo of both that I'm looking for.

That said, I presented these two options to another forum I am on, and a few members actually pointed me in the direction of the FI X. I'm skeptical about the FI because it's not sold on any audio websites, therefor it has no reviews for me to go off of.

So I've now come to you guys. Which woofer should I choose?

I've heard of the gcon. Why Gcon over SA? Because of SQ? By your ranking are you implying that the SA will sound better than the X?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.