Which is the Better sub JL or Kicker Comp?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
U

Unregistered

What's up to all?

A quick question for you all. I'm looking for 2 new subs to be set up on independent sealed boxes, the smallest possible. So far I've narrowed it down to 2 subs Kicker Comp 10" or JL Audio 10WOs both 125w rms each 8ohms for 4ohm load.

Which would be best for my amp Sony 2150gsx 760w:

Key Features:

150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

190 watts x 2 at 2 ohms

380 watts x 1 in bridged mode

stereo, bridged mono, or Tri-Way output

MOSFET power supply and output stages

50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave

line-level and speaker-level inputs

gold-plated connectors

preamp outputs

variable bass boost (0-10 dB) centered at 40 Hz

requires 8-gauge power and ground leads

Since you are looking for a relatively small enclosure, I would reccomend the JL firstly. They have always had better luck in the smaller enclosures. Should provide decent SQ and boom all at once.

take it easy,

-zane

a friend of mine has 4 wo 10s in a single cab chevy one of the hardest hitting systems i ever heard coarse he is the expert i no so it might be his awsome install.

although kicker has good speakers there subs aren't all that good i would good with the JL's cause if you diden't you woulden't have any fun.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i ment that the comps aren't that good but my favirate subs are the kicker baric's (sqaures) i think they are the best. god how could i do that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

smaller the box the better the jl will out perform the kicker....if you have about 2.5-3.5 cft the kickers get rich and boomy sounding (thats the kicker draw) but its sorta sloppy bass in my opinion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.