Which Is A Better Amp?

Audiobahn vs any household name should be a no brainer. The RF in case you're wondering, unless you're getting the Audiobahn for really really cheap.

Everyone Else Says Sun Down Is Crap Compared To Rockford Fosgate And The Sundown 1000d Isn't Better Than The Punch T10001bd
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Your obviously know your amps better than everyone. That's why you created this sweet thread.

Everyone Else Says Sun Down Is Crap Compared To Rockford Fosgate And The Sundown 1000d Isn't Better Than The Punch T10001bd
If you're getting car audio info from more generic automotive forums I wouldn't be suprised if you're finding people think RF is super.

Sundown is a bit of a niche brand, and for the moment they're hot among car audio enthusiasts.

A lot of self-proclaimed car audio "experts" may not even be familiar with the brand Sundown.

The RF is a quality amp, but people are loving SD lately. If you can get one way cheaper than the other I'd personally go that route. At the same price a coin toss is probably as good a way to choose one as any other. They're both good amps.

A'bahn isn't in the same league IMO.

THANKS BRO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I THINK I'M GONNA GO WITH WITH THE RF AS TO MY SYSTEM IS ALL RF. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO

go for the rockford...very good amp. They go for great prices on ebay too. Sundown are great, but they are not the end of all amplifiers by any means like people make them out to be.

THANKS BRO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I THINK I'M GONNA GO WITH WITH THE RF AS TO MY SYSTEM IS ALL RF. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO
you're asking whether a rf amp is better than an audiobahn, but continue to act as if you know anything about car audio...

sorry dude, you're the last person that should be getting cocky...you'll last long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.