Which Components?

Participant count
  • Participant list

80_Cutlass_mn
10+ year member

What needs to be here?
Anderson,Al
Here in about two weeks im going to be receiving enough money for a pair or decent components. Ive narrowed it down to two different types of components. I know what most of you are going to say, and your going to say get the MB Quarts over the Kickers but tell me what I should get. Here are the components. I can get either Kicker 02K5.2 5 1/4 components or MB Quart Discus DSD 213's. Tell me what you think I should get. They will have to be powered off my h/u till I can save enough money for an amplifier for them but just tell me what would be a good decision between these two. The will be going in the door locations of my car (look in photo gallery) and I will more than likely cut out the door panels so I can top mount the speakers. Tell me what ya think. Thanx in advance. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Alltogether im only going to have 135 bux and I can get MB Quart's on Thezeb.com for 109 shipped. They wont be running on an amplifier for awhile tho either. Not till I come up with some cash somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.