Which Component Speakers?

Like I said, I haven't heard them. I am pretty sure both go loud enough to induce hearing fatigue. I am more after laid back sounding speakers that play well at moderate or moderate-high volume. If you want something that can crank, take a look at Massive Audio RK6s or the new CK6V. Huge midbass sound with ear bleeding tweeters (some say, too much).

listening to your speakers before you purchase them is key. A speaker's sound is 90% subjective and you know what opinions are like. If you're in the $500 range, I use Type-X pro's in my Tundra and love them. I'm bi-amping my fronts with a PDX-4.150 and my rears with a PDX-5 (it's a 4-door, I'll figure the sub out later). I also use the same brand front & rear for overall balance. No matter what brand you end up with, bi-amping is always a plus, I've been doing it for years. I'm also partial to Morel & Focal, but like I said - it's 90% subjective.

Good luck with your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.