Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

slick316
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Moore, OK
Simple poll, which of the choices do you prefer (Black, Silver, Other). A friend of mine was ranting earlier how ugly silver HU's were and how all HU's should be black. I don't know about you guys, but units like the Denonford 8250 or the new 880PRS look nice with the silver.

Just vote on which one you like best, lets show my idiot friend that silver liked so he can shutup (moron tried to call/email companies to tell them to stop making silver headunits).

to me the most important thing is how clean it looks, I really abhore the look of most aftermarket headunits, and actually the first one I saw that I've ever found visually appealing is the pioneer p880prs, so I got it, and I voted silver.

Overall I'd say black, but the 880 sure does look like a classy unit from pics I've seen...yet to see one in person. Dash integration is a key factor, though.

I could give a fvck if its pink........Im more concerned with it having the ability to do everything I could ever need it to.

If it looks good (I love the silver of my 880prs), then thats an added bonus!!

black is best. i can deal with some (fake?) metal like the 03-04 eclipse HUs. I hate bright colors in my dash

I dont care as long as its high end, great fit n finish, and sounds great.....

Once you find something you truly want , you'll make the effort to match your dash to your HU.

#1 criteria for me is how it matches my dash, and my interior lights at night, but generally i say black
I totally agree. I've always gone with black to match my dash. Haven't seen many silver dashes. Although I do think the brushed aluminum of the 880 and gunmetal can look pretty nice on some units.

I voted other. Even though I like both black and silver. I chose other because the Premier 860 is neither black nor silver.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...