Which cars have......?

Ooh, rough... Corvettes do as well, I think they had them for most years they were in production, independent but I dunno about Posi. Sounds like you found yourself an expensive want.

Ooh, rough... Corvettes do as well, I think they had them for most years they were in production, independent but I dunno about Posi. Sounds like you found yourself an expensive want.
yea i want the indy/posi rear end with a small block motor in a 87 nissan mini truck! bagged and body droped = teh hottness!

Whats that other car in the movie My Cousin Vinny? The car went up the curb while laying down 2 equal sized burnouts or whatever you call it.
Lol a guy at work mentiond that movie to me when i told him about my idea.

For all the work you'll put into that, why not just have a Corvette?
cheaper to build it myself. and how many people do you know who have something like that? and im board and have a lot of free time to work on projects on the weekends. and i want a mini truck (which i have in my garage)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.