which box?

newguy

ma
Right know i have the alpine m350 amp running off my factory radio. i know its not the best setup but, its all the money i have for right now. Im lookin for new subs and wanted to know whats best. Im lookin for something louder, than what i hav because, since i have a factory radio i cant turn the subs up. Im lookin for something around the 150 to 250 price range. I was told to buy duals but i know they arent that great. I was just wondering if those were the best in that price range or if there was something better.

http://oaudio.com/TC2_PLUS.html

Fvck Jensen worst garbage there is,so is Visonik.............

Check out this deal on the 300-350w10s - grab yourself a 10" slot ported box and one of these 99.99 subs -

just like RL-i's and maybe better...

Dont get little for your dollar at BB or CC,get alot for your dollar with savvy shopping

OSAUDIOUPRIGHT.jpg

OSAUDIOCONE.jpg

http://oaudio.com/TC2_PLUS.html
Fvck Jensen worst garbage there is,so is Visonik.............

Check out this deal on the 300-350w10s - grab yourself a 10" slot ported box and one of these 99.99 subs -

just like RL-i's and maybe better...

Dont get little for your dollar at BB or CC,get alot for your dollar with savvy shopping
x2 and then some. Start with two of those drivers mentioned above. For $200, it will probably smoke the CVRs for the same price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.