Which bike?

hayabusa???

maybe after i've been riding for 5 or 6 years but those things have some crazy power and i wanna live to at least finish a couple years of college //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

my local suzuki dealer told me 90's suzuki's were a little rough around the edges

i'd go with a honda, or find a kawasaki, they've had their bikes down to a science for years and years

hayabusa???
you, are a moron...

the F4 is an absolutly GREAT bike to start on, and honestly, i think that is going to be your best option. the Yamaha is good, i havent ridden one of those personally, but i am a fan of them. the honda though is a nice, forgiving bike that gives you the performance you want, without going overboard on it.

the GSXR is a bit more aggressive of a bike though. the new ones are less aggressive, but the older ones were really more of a race bred bike. i wouldnt suggest starting on one, but to each his own.

again, i would strongly suggest the honda

gianttricycle.JPG

i have an 03 gsxr. cant go wrong with a suzuki and my insurance is only 50 dollars a month full coverage with state farm and im 21 yrs old. so look into multiple companys for insurance.

GSX-R 600 FTW!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

benvaldi88

10+ year member
b-valdi
benvaldi88
Rochelle, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date