• other

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin-dah8o8
10+ year member

nissan grease monkey
Hey everyone Im kinda lost as to which amp I should buy to run my components. Right now im stuck between 2 amps, the sundown SAX 50.4 or US Amps MD42. I can get both of them at around the same price the MD42 will be a bit more though. I need your guys opinions on this one, which ever one you all thinks better imah buy 2 of them or if you have another amp in mind im all ears budget is around 200ish per amp. Im doing a system in both my cars, If your wondering what speakers im trying to power just look in my SIG. thanks everyone.

Not familiar with the US Amps but I have a SAX-50.4 in my truck and I like it. Loud and not too big, was twice as loud and clear to my ears as my old Alpine MRV-F250 amp that was in there before I switched to the Sundown. Bigger difference I noticed was the power, at least twice maybe 3 times the power of the Alpine amp, and much better crossovers too.

Hey everyone Im kinda lost as to which amp I should buy to run my components. Right now im stuck between 2 amps, the sundown SAX 50.4 or US Amps MD42. I can get both of them at around the same price the MD42 will be a bit more though. I need your guys opinions on this one, which ever one you all thinks better imah buy 2 of them or if you have another amp in mind im all ears budget is around 200ish per amp. Im doing a system in both my cars, If your wondering what speakers im trying to power just look in my SIG. thanks everyone.
Us amps ftw! I love mine best amp owned yet!

okay so its 1 to 1 right now. come on everyone, I dont mind if you dont have any experience with any of these amps but if u had money to spend wut would you guys choose? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...