Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
I like Hertz stuff. Amping them will make them that much better.
Cheers man, then Hertz it is, I already have Dieci DSK 165 at the front door panels so I thibk it would be an advantage to go with the same brand and tbh I like the quality of sound on Hertz products, correct me if I'm wrong but I think they're above standard quality in clarity.

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Some models more than others yes. For speakers, install matters a great deal so deadening doors and being axle to eq them makes a huge difference
I was able to find them a suitable metalic covers but none the less it did not affect the quality so yeah, now let's hope that the rear ones come with cover as well. Also decided on damping the whole car. 😀

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
Pharr, Texas
I was able to find them a suitable metalic covers but none the less it did not affect the quality so yeah, now let's hope that the rear ones come with cover as well. Also decided on damping the whole car. 😀
I love this whole conversation. It has shown me a side of Iran that I never imagined. Friends shopping car audio, planning, installing, jamming out. My imagination reels on conceiving scenarios of everyday life in Iran. Thank you for posting Mahomephisto.

Reactions: Mahomephisto
OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
I love this whole conversation. It has shown me a side of Iran that I never imagined. Friends shopping car audio, planning, installing, jamming out. My imagination reels on conceiving scenarios of everyday life in Iran. Thank you for posting Mahomephisto.
Thanks bruh,

All I'm asking "despite the influence of mass media" is that we the Iranian people don't hate U.S and it's citizen, don't believe everything you see on TV, It's all B.S, like trump ralies.
We got tones of family who live in U.S and all we want is to get along, we don't want to be a nuclear power "eventhough the hardliners still "trying" hoping that out of a miracle" they don't blow us up while trying to figure it out.
we aren't that differemt from you guys, it's just what you see "5% of the whole population" that you see that are putting an anti-american show for cash on TV, which hopefully 'll get rid of soon.

Much luv & respect ♡
✌

OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
Thanks bruh,

All I'm asking "despite the influence of mass media" is that we the Iranian people don't hate U.S and it's citizen, don't believe everything you see on TV, It's all B.S, like trump ralies.
We got tones of family who live in U.S and all we want is to get along, we don't want to be a nuclear power "eventhough the hardliners still "trying" hoping that out of a miracle" they don't blow us up while trying to figure it out.
we aren't that differemt from you guys, it's just what you see "5% of the whole population" that you see that are putting an anti-american show for cash on TV, which hopefully 'll get rid of soon.

Much luv & respect ♡
✌
A.hole Government Hardliners painted the U.S and Israeli flags at the enterance of university so students have to step on it while entering / exiting the university, so many refused to step on'em and boo'd and cursed those who walked on flags:

Reactions: 1aespinoza

stephgirl

Mar 5, 2014
Covina CA
Believe me when I tell you that: 95% of Iran's population does not support their moronic ideology, I can tell you for a fact that Me, people surround me and whoever I've been in ctc, friends or family literally hate them and wish we could somehow by some miracle get rid of them, they've rooted pretty deep and there's not much we can do to get rid of them, anyhow it is nice to know that ordinary U.S citizens don't hate our guts for what mass media shows "burning u.s flags, chanting slurs etc...We love you and respect you from one citizen to another ♡
Yes i know most citizens don't hate US and want relationship with both counties. I feel for you. It sad that your leaders have control over your country and its hard core ideology. That would be so cool to see boooomming sound system driving though Tehran. US and are current President has said it supports the people and not the hard core leaders. I know also that most are forced to burn flag and chant or they get arrested. Most don't hate US but want are support.

Hertz are good speakers. I wish i could send you one of my used amps for free. Kenwood 401-4 75w 4 ch or one of my Phoenix Gold amps. But with sanctions i can't.

Be good and hope the best for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahomephisto
OP
Mahomephisto

Mahomephisto

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 5, 2020
Tehran
It's so heart-warming "almost boiling temp" to see so many friendly faces after all the so called tensions between our governments.
I call it Government not countries cause there's no bad blood between us and If there were for me, my generation and the next ones is water umder the bridge.
We follow your daily / late night shows and tbh I don't know anyone who's Iranian citizen and hates U.S, so I really appreciate your friendly and lovely attitude towards me!
All I hope is that some day we get rid of these monkeys and their xenophobic idealogy so we can host all you guys and show you our hospitality.

Thank you so much for offering your amp, means a lot to me but no worries, I'll manage to buy one at some point.

Best wishes to you all and thank you so much for being so nice to me.

Cheers & stay safe ❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending Topics