which 6x9 components?

Participant count
  • Participant list

loismustdie

CarAudio.com Newbie
'03 Toyota 4runner. with the JBL stock system. There are stock 6x9 components. So I am looking at a few options. Planning on Running about 80-90 watts to them through an apline/ infiniti/ jbl amp. (not decided on amp either) Budget is around $225ish.

Inifinit Kappa - (on Ebay, older model but seems to be in new condition, overstock maybe) $220
**I can't get the link to work, but it is not the current model on crutchfield**

JL Audio on Crutchfield- $170

Pioneer TS-D69C on Crutchfield - $180

Curious if anyone has any input. Or if there are some 6x9 components around the $200-$225 price range that would be better.

Last edited:
In my experiences. The Kappa line has always been one of my favorites, carbon fiber for a much cleaner sound and durability. Sound Qubed has a B-Stock 100x4 amp that may be worth taking a look at for the $??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...