Which 12"?

fu or ab., fu plays low even tuned kinda high so if u want low i'd say fu.. xfl takes little bigger box from what peeps say sine u will have 2 if u have room for 4.5 or more cf u can get the ab is u wanta stay 3.4- 4cf get the fu.. other option for that $ is fu 1250 15, nice cone on those things..

Can the FU 750 take more than 1.5k daily? Does coil size matter? From the site it seems like a buffed 2.5 coil. I have a 03 acura cl so i guess the xfl are a no go?

Can the FU 750 take more than 1.5k daily? Does coil size matter? From the site it seems like a buffed 2.5 coil. I have a 03 acura cl so i guess the xfl are a no go?
idk your amp.. the xfl can take power i think that y kr said xfl idk.. my fu is deep but needs more than my amp at 2 ohm to be real loud fs..

no i wouldn't run 1500 to a 750.. 1500 or so to a 1250 sure..

Yea the 1250 would be a great option but out of budget. Just not sure if i have the trunk space for the xfl to sound ok.
I'm running a 18 in 7.5 net. In my Acura TL trunk. And I'm pretty sure the CL is bigger. So you should have plenty of room for 2 12s.

idk your amp.. the xfl can take power i think that y kr said xfl idk.. my fu is deep but needs more than my amp at 2 ohm to be real loud fs..
Dude I don’t even know how U can be giving advice... that fu woofer u have isn’t even being used close to its potential, you say it plays low but yet u prly don’t even know what low is. Low is like20- 15hz and actually playing it,... and just because U have the FU in one box you think that’s the way it sounds, you could build a different box and it could be a totally different sounding woofer. It’s annoying reading all the bad advice you give people

Im running on stock alt(big3) with a xs3400 infront and smsagm80 in back with a SD 2.5k can the sa12 handle that daily?
Clean power yes, I’ve ran four SA woofers on a dc 7.5k daily with no problems, and have had plenty of friends who have done he same... 2.5k amp will be nice on two SA 12s,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sabbs

Sabbs
OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bigblank69