Which 12"?

On 2500W... but because they say "Sundown" on the dustcap they can take triple rated power all day every day.
U will never see 2500watts, u know this.. your just being dumb right now, what about the people saying buy FU 750 they will handle it, your not jumping on their case, your just trying to start something with me/sundown like you do on almost every thread I post in. It gets old and I’m remember the reason I don’t come around the forums anymore, same people with the same crap.

Dude I don’t even know how U can be giving advice... that fu woofer u have isn’t even being used close to its potential, you say it plays low but yet u prly don’t even know what low is. Low is like20- 15hz and actually playing it,... and just because U have the FU in one box you think that’s the way it sounds, you could build a different box and it could be a totally different sounding woofer. It’s annoying reading all the bad advice you give people
some of what i'm calling low is probably just the bigger motor, destroying poor trunk lid.. wins showed it would have 4.5db spike at 39hz and 1.05 at 32 in my box but sharp drop off after 42 or so.. i just thought wins was wrong about the sharp drop, it wont.. yes if i had done 1.8cf ad box (15% smaller) with smaller port i would probably get more spl (at higher freqs) little less what to me is deep bass since i couldn't swap to a d2 (i asked) everyone saying i didn't have enough power at 2 ohm so i made box tad bigger to make sub more efficient was my thinking anyway.. i will say it's considerably louder at idle with 14.5v than driving with 13.5v so yeah 3-400rms more rms it'll diff be louder.. reason i said i wouldn't do 1500 to 1 is because of few lately that have smoked 1st week (saw 2 on fb video) he said frank helping him on it idk., but i'd stick to 1200..

Id run a pair of XFL 12s.They do very nice on power and from 2.0-2.6 cu ft ea.i have a pair in 4 cu ft @ 32 htz on approx 2500 k on tap and 2.o ea chamber in my truck and they do very nice and sound nice on lower volumes as well. i have a DVC2 that I put in a 2.0@35 htz on approx 1500 and it laughs at the power and sounds very very nicel.Ive never had any issues with them/any Ive owned.pretty Brute and solid subs.i never could get my SAs to serve justice, even after approx 8 different enclosures.XFLs just seemed to out perform them as well as sounded so much better for me.SQubed HDS 312s are a decent sub as well, but I still enjoy my XFLs more.Great subs for the money

U will never see 2500watts, u know this.. your just being dumb right now, what about the people saying buy FU 750 they will handle it, your not jumping on their case, your just trying to start something with me/sundown like you do on almost every thread I post in. It gets old and I’m remember the reason I don’t come around the forums anymore, same people with the same crap.
You're right, everyone recommending 2.5" coil woofers is off base here. I don't reply to the others because half are illiterate and none of them know better.

As always, I'll ask, if OP blows up his 2.5" coil subs by throwing double rated power at them which one of you guys is going to warranty his subs? Or will you just tell him he needs "clean" power?

The FU 750 will handle the same power as a Sundown SA, I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't clip the Signal your going to be fine with the Soundigital and the FU's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sabbs

Sabbs
OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bigblank69