Wheres the new RE subwoofer?

I kno people are prob getting tired of reading posts about this, but i am like a lot of you all and upset that no pics or info really came out of CES about RE/Adire/IA/CDT and other smaller companies that carry great products. Does ANYONE have any inside info or heard nething on when new info will be released about upcoming products, specifically, RE's new Super Sub, is a RE rep suppossed to show up at some random time and post on the forums all the info? This is kind of frustrating me, not mad at them at all, just anxious to hear all the great news about upcomiming products from these great companies.

well, ive gotten some info already, a lot of them rumors, but speculation is that the price range will be somewhere 100-200 dollars more then XXX, power handling 2000-3000watts rms, xbl^2 enabled and have great SQ (better then XXX) and have great SPL capabilities (similiar to MT)...but again these are not official, and i would just like to see some OFFICIAL specs, power handling, release date, recomended enclosure volume, etc. But there's been no recent word on when this is to be released, so i figured somebody that has close contact to RE might kno and give us a time-frame on when info will b released.

Latest word is February.

I have not heard any comparisons to a XXX in sound quality other than it also has xbl^2, which in regards to SQ, probably means if anything they will sound very much alike. But of course the new sub will have alot more displacement potential than the already potent XXX. I seriously doubt RE has come out and said anything like it has better SQ than a XXX, and Ive followed this sub pretty closely, may I ask where you heard that?

As for output similar to an MT, they are different subs for different things. The new sub is a long excursion sub which appears to be built for music (SQL), while the MT is built simply for SPL burps. I suspect the MT will peak higher, as its designed to, while the new sub will have higher output along a broader freq spectrum. Its basic design certainly suggests this.

I kno people are prob getting tired of reading posts about this, but i am like a lot of you all and upset that no pics or info really came out of CES about RE/Adire/IA/CDT and other smaller companies that carry great products. Does ANYONE have any inside info or heard nething on when new info will be released about upcoming products, specifically, RE's new Super Sub, is a RE rep suppossed to show up at some random time and post on the forums all the info? This is kind of frustrating me, not mad at them at all, just anxious to hear all the great news about upcomiming products from these great companies.
I'm sorry, but did you even read the first post in this thread? Asking pretty much the same questions as you, but yet you felt the need to post the same stupid ass questions again. Just in case you are to stupid to figure it out here is the first post.

Sup guys. I was lookin for the post of the new re woofer w/ pixs of it in action, the big ass w/ a long displacement. Is pretty recent some guy I think from re posted it. I can't find it or don't know what ot search for. Anyone can post me the link thanks.
I hope you feel stupid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Aight, thanks for clearing that up. Well, i have just picked that up from reading different forums, here, sounddomain, termpro, and others, and i again, i think it was prob just ppl speculating or throwing out guesses that they made to seem to be true.

"the only thing I could pry from the performance wise was it should hit like a MT but still retain the sq of the XXX if not slightly better.I do know for sure that this will be the W7 killer that everyone is looking for "

This was a private message i received from md420 on sounddomain, and he seemed to be following the sub also, but again what i stated was just speculation. But thanks again for the info and clearing things up, now i guess all i can do is wait till feb lol.

Actually, i interpreted his post as asking for the really old thread when pics were first posted of the sub and it was bout 8 pgs long. Since, then i believe ppl have talked to RE and gotten a little more info out of them, and just to let u kno...audioholic answered my question perfectly and with respect, so i found out what i was looking for, and if i would've never posted the "exact same question" i dont believe i wouldve gotten the information i recieved. Don't kno y u felt u had to be an ******* about it, what have i ever done to u?

Actually, i interpreted his post as asking for the really old thread when pics were first posted of the sub and it was bout 8 pgs long. Since, then i believe ppl have talked to RE and gotten a little more info out of them, and just to let u kno...audioholic answered my question perfectly and with respect, so i found out what i was looking for, and if i would've never posted the "exact same question" i dont believe i wouldve gotten the information i recieved. Don't kno y u felt u had to be an ******* about it, what have i ever done to u?
lol

Dont take it personal man....Everyone is an ******* at one point or another....

lol...yeah i gotcha it was just pretty late so i was getting tired and short tempered. Its all goo tho. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

I can't speak for RE, but I'm almost sure they were like us and got screwed on some floor space. If we could have got good space we would have been there no doubt. Second, just because we didn't go to CES with new product means nothing. We're still a few months out on our new toys, but there coming. I'm sure RE will agree with me good products come from alot of work, and in both our cases it'll be worth it.

Nick

I'm sorry, but did you even read the first post in this thread? Asking pretty much the same questions as you, but yet you felt the need to post the same stupid ass questions again. Just in case you are to stupid to figure it out here is the first post.

I hope you feel stupid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

You might want to re-read what the two were asking. Dumbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

David has said that they've bumped the Xmax on the new driver to 51mm(one way) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.