where to put the tl mic.

passenger side, a few inches above the bottom of the windshied, and a few inches in from the A-pillar(maybe 6-8 inches on each side, maybe more)

you can find the official mic placement of the different competition orgs on their websites //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but "sealed on the dash" just means mic on the dash(see above) and all windows and doors closed.

my best guess about the kick would be on the vertical pannel directly in front of the passenger door. either there, or *near* the front corner of the passenger cabin floor.

ive never seen anyone mic in the kick, but that is the kick area. either way there, the results are going to be close.

USACi Meters in the kick, and because of my geographic location that is the only Org that is around these parts. In USACi you place the mic in the kick (As far up in there as you can get it...and BTW the Globe is placed on the mic for this) and the doors can be opened and fanned, not slammed but fanned.

hahahaha hey chevy ask jntar about the site we saw in springdale with the guy "fanning the doors" hahaha F dude was slamming that **** to add dddddeeeebbbbeeeessss

Open door and in the kick = ghey.

On the head rest or on the dash and always sealed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dB Drag FTW

MECA and USACi FTL

IASCA FTL because they use AC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.