Where to get vinyl/leather to cover enclosures?

teoulennon

Jan 18, 2013
MS
I'm having a tough time finding some viny/leather upholstery that is the same color as the dark brown Ford king ranch color to cover a box.
A local shop said they use katskinz sometimes but I don't see an option for just the upholstery, only actual seat covers. Ideas?

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
Pharr, Texas
I'm having a tough time finding some viny/leather upholstery that is the same color as the dark brown Ford king ranch color to cover a box.
A local shop said they use katskinz sometimes but I don't see an option for just the upholstery, only actual seat covers. Ideas?

OP
T

teoulennon

Jan 18, 2013
MS
Thanks! Unfortunately they don't have the brown I need but that gives me an idea of where to start looking. I wasn't sure if there was a go-to place everyone knows of.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
If you can find a JOANN Fabrics near you... they usually have vinyl, headliner material with foam backing, fleece, they may have leather, carpet very suitable for covering enclosures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending Topics