Where to get Speaker Terminals?

Phased Out

NY
I'm going to be installing an amp in my car. Nothing crazy. Just a Rockford Fosgate R300x4. But since I'm going to be installing speaker wire I need the disconnect terminals to attach to the ends of the speaker wires.

Where can I buy a few of these??? I can't find anything in any store that is sold as speaker terminals. Why are these so hard to find? If you know where to get crimp disconnect terminals especially heat shrink terminals in 16 AWG please let me know where to get these?

I've gone to every hardware store (Home Depot/Lowes) and every car store (Pep Boys/Autozone) and can't find any. The only thing anyone has is .250 female connectors. The speaker terminals are two sizes one big and one small. I think both are smaller than .250

Why are there no speaker terminal sets available anywhere???

Even my walmart has them, advanced auto parts, auto zone, oreillys, literally any store that carries anything involving tools.

yea you should be able to find these anywhere. I'm 100% certain I could go to Wal Mart and buy all kinds of terminal connectors.

You want these right?

Kgrppn-fo.jpg

I got them. It turns out that the cheap .250 crimps I have from a toolkit are actually oversized in width. So it made it look like the true 250's for the speakers were smaller. That moment when you realize there's a ruler on the table, too.........

:facepalm:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.