Where to find Torres?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Towlieee
10+ year member

Missouri
I've never used this software, for 10+ years I've just been using winisd and doing the equations in my head to figure out port displacement and dimensions etc.. Just saw someone post a picture of this program, but all the download links I find on google either are dead, or give me a warning for possible security risks...

I've never used this software, for 10+ years I've just been using winisd and doing the equations in my head to figure out port displacement and dimensions etc.. Just saw someone post a picture of this program, but all the download links I find on google either are dead, or give me a warning for possible security risks...
Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18 - Subwoofers / Enclosures - SMD Forum

I used to do it all by hand too but this program makes life 100x easier when you use in conjunction with WINISD

Thanks a lot! After seeing a screen shot of this program, have to have it!

No more crunching numbers to figure things out lol

Thanks a lot! After seeing a screen shot of this program, have to have it! No more crunching numbers to figure things out lol
xplicit audio ultimate car app for android has an equivalent calculator if you need one on the go. For apple, there's digital designs app thats sort of the same thing.

I love torres box tuning calculator, makes every much more easier! at first I was sitting there with a pen and paper brain storming for hours at a time, I still have my old blue prints lol it has so many numbers and equations on it. torres is the sh!+!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Towlieee

10+ year member
Towlieee
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from