Where to buy viper 791

Meh!
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Where is the best online place to buy one of these beauts? I know about HCCAfan and stuff but he doesn't always have them. Where online can you find these cheap? Somewhere the other day on ebay I found them buy it now for $185 but i can't find it again? Anyone know where I should look?

Thanks

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated!

Also what other alarms do you guys recommend? Im still browing..Thinking I want the viper 791 but how are the http://www.autoalarmpro.com Im really liking their 750R? Also the Hornet the gent above linked to, whats the difference in it and the viper other than price? Is the Crime Guard 850i3 any good? Are avitals any good? Local shop sells them...

Any help here guys?

The Hornet 564t, Python 881xp, Viper 791xv, and Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5, all under the DEI umbrella, uses nearly the same parts (except the Clifford), and will function the same. If you can get any of those alarms, it'll work just as good. Most importantly, the installation of the alarm will take precedence over the alarm itself. As with car audio, install will make or break your performance.

Yeah I mainly just want two way..I can't use remote start on my truck(1984 Ford F150 302 powered beheamoth) but the main feature i want is the two way paging. For ~$450 installed locally i can get a Avital 2 way, not sure of model. Would I be better off doing that just for the professional installation? I dont even know where to begin to put the brainbox and stuff on this alarm if i were to do it myself. That and i can't find any wiring diagrams for alarms that go back to 84 anywhere, they all only go back to 86 or so.

Thanks

Alright, sweet guys..Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know how hard or if it would even be possible to install my own alarm in a 1984 ford f150? It is already power windows/locks so..I know I can't use remote start though(carb) unless anyone knows any tricks?

Thanks again guys

PS..anyone have a closeup of hortnet remote?

millionbuy_1885_9031943

It's got buttons on the right side as well that you can't see there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Meh!

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Meh!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date