Where to buy Steg Amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LaserRed38
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
Yeah I know. You guys are probably like "yeahhhhh righttttt". My buddy's last name is Stegner and he has money coming for graduation. He's buying himself a new Camaro SS for graduation and I'm going to be putting his system in. His nickname in high school was "Steg" so he doesn't care how much they cost. We're looking at a K2|02 for his mids, then a K4|02 for the midranges and tweeters and a K2|04 for his subs. Not sure on head unit, speakers or subs yet, but it's all going to be active. It's going to **** for working on the new Camaro dash. It is very uhhh not-aftermarket friendly design. I'm not sure what we're going to do as he wants a double din navi unit, but I don't see how we're going to pull that off without some MAJOR fab work. I think we may end up using a 701 combo and a Vehicle Hub system, if they even work together. We'll see. Either way he wants to use Steg amps no matter what. Are there any dealers on here?? Thanks.

No luck on ebay. There is ONE for sale in the Classifieds, but he wants new. And http://www.steg-america.com/ tells me there are dealers in the states. I searched in my area, but one shop was closed up, one is nowhere near me and one shop had no info at all on it, and from the picture I couldn't believe that they sold Steg amps there LOL. I may just have to order from a shop from another state or directly from the manufacturer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LaserRed38

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LaserRed38
Bay Area, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date