Where to buy some Dynaudio MW160's

Best bet would be to post a WTB on ECA or Carsound and see if any guys have some. I bet you get at least one....I've seen them on there from time to time. Matter of fact pretty recently acually because I was looking for some myself.

*I* would not buy from any of those online stores.

Bryan, got your PM, just didnt get a chance to respond yet. Ill get to it in the morn sometime.
No problem. Have a favor though...I'll be at work for the week (miltary), I go to an island during the week and come home for the weekend. Anyway, I can't check this site at work for some reason. Can you email me at brypink@cox.net, please? Thanks.

When i bought my MW160s i tried the online stores but i just got the runaround. I ordered them authorized from a store 100 miles away. What ****** was they don't take orders over the phone, so it took two trips. $408 out the door.

Another option would be buy a used comp set (ebay?) and sell or keep the crossovers/tweeters. I would buy the X250 and MD100s off you but i'm approaching being poor.

Bryan, I responded over at eca. Was wondering how much you're willing to spend? I'm roughly 15 minutes from Clantee.
Sorry...I have a hard time checking some websites at work.

How much would I spend on a set of used ones? I'm not sure...that depends on the condition etc. I got a couple leads on some new ones...kinda waiting to see if these pan out. But, if you give me a killer deal...you never know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brypink

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
brypink
Temecula, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date