Where to buy small interior trim parts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

prevail

Banned
Looking for some pieces for my dash/instrument cluster for my Ford F150. I tried to navigate some of the larger internet parts houses/aggregators, but searches were to general. Looking for the 1/2 din cover that goes under the heat controls on the center cluster. Also looking for ONE pushbultton for the heat control, maybe a speaker panel for the doors, that sort of thing...thoughts?

Check out the local junkyard/pick-and-pulls. You can usually find something of use so long as the car isn't too new.

Other than that you might have to buy from the local official Ford dealership. And overpay out the ***.

Might be wrong though!

Check out the local junkyard/pick-and-pulls. You can usually find something of use so long as the car isn't too new.
Other than that you might have to buy from the local official Ford dealership. And overpay out the ***.

Might be wrong though!
This. You're not gonna find many, if any places online that sell stuff that small online. They'll sell you a whole door panel, not just the speaker cover. The entire HVAC control unit, not just a single button.

Otherwise, I'd check out a F150 forum, possibly this one:

Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I know on the grand am forum I frequent, people are often parting out wrecked cars. We even have a member that buys wrecked grand ams on a regular basis and parts them out. He's basically our mail order junkyard. It's possible that the forum I linked doesn't have such members but it's worth a browse.

Hah...local junkyard!

(I live in jackson Hole, we are 5 hours from a proper junkyard)

Hence my query online.

The local Ford dealer, well, I stay away from them as much as I can.

Any of you near a good junkyard?

Could I bribe you with empty promises of hot asian sluts and hot sake to go look for me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

prevail

Banned
prevail
Jackson WY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from