Where to buy Orion amps online that have warranty?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks for all the info guys.   And the exact model im looking for is HCCA5000.1DV2 thanks.  There 829 on amazon, seems they went up again lol, you can get the 8k for only 999, seems like a better deal. 

Also found in stock SPLX 5ks on newegg of all placees lol.  But 1154, they also have the dv2 for 1154, guessing this place is an authorized dealer?

Guessing if ya guys had these amps they would also be around 1100 from ssaudio?

Gonna be spending my income tax on an Orion amp haha.
If we (SSA), and Orion themselves don't have any in, NEWEGG is an excellent dealer.  I order a lot of computer parts and electronics from them, have for quite a long time.  If you are not set on Orion, we have some other excellent options.

If we (SSA), and Orion themselves don't have any in, NEWEGG is an excellent dealer.  I order a lot of computer parts and electronics from them, have for quite a long time.  If you are not set on Orion, we have some other excellent options.
dont you mean "EGGcelent" dealer? Newegg and tigerdirect have both been 100% solid for me for every single item iv ever ordered on both and ive bought parts to build around 20 computers for friends over the years from both.

Nice guys ya I buy all my computer stuff from them too haha. 

Ya kinda set in Orion to bring Back the good old memory’s of the past. I also love ther rated only at 12.6v. So easy 6 to 8k on 14.8v.

and once again thank you guys for your time and all the help, reason I love this site, everyone iS so helpful and nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice guys ya I buy all my computer stuff from them too haha. 

Ya kinda set in Orion to bring Back the good old memory’s of the past. I also love ther rated only at 12.6v. So easy 6 to 8k on 14.8v.

and once again thank you guys for your time and all the help, reason I love this site, everyone iS so helpful and nice.
nah, we are all d1cks :D  seriously tho, all we are here for is to answer questions, debate opinions and be funny with sarcasm. Oh, also derail threads whenever possible.

As far as the old Orion goes, they were the stuff of legend and it is indeed nice to see that they are making a comeback. They did get some cred they didnt deserve during their downfall. Never understood why the subs were called "HCCA" as that stands for "high current competition amplifiers". Thats what Bernie Boland told me directly via the phone a few months ago at least

nah, we are all d1cks :D  seriously tho, all we are here for is to answer questions, debate opinions and be funny with sarcasm. Oh, also derail threads whenever possible.

As far as the old Orion goes, they were the stuff of legend and it is indeed nice to see that they are making a comeback. They did get some cred they didnt deserve during their downfall. Never understood why the subs were called "HCCA" as that stands for "high current competition amplifiers". Thats what Bernie Boland told me directly via the phone a few months ago at least
Haha I didn’t know it stood for that, weird then they naming the amps that lol but ya ur right they are making a come back, and I still love that red heat sink.  Not many amps today do rated power at 12.6v which seems bad ass to me.  

Not sure if it helps or not but they are at .5 % thd vs 1%.

Haha I didn’t know it stood for that, weird then they naming the amps that lol but ya ur right they are making a come back, and I still love that red heat sink.  Not many amps today do rated power at 12.6v which seems bad ass to me.  

Not sure if it helps or not but they are at .5 % thd vs 1%.
yeah, the A in HCCA stand sor amplifiers LoL so HCCA subwoofers is a dumb name 😕

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dragonsyph

CarAudio.com Regular
Dragonsyph
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from