Where to buy 8" recone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kfx450r
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an 8" true bass ultra basket is cracked and spider is torn. Where can I buy a new basket and recone kit with the coil and spider? I don't care if it's identical to what it was before but i plan to put an alpine mrp450 on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated...I've asked psi or w/e its called the ones who fix subs and they can't help me.

Edit: actually if I can put a 10" on this motor that would be even better I'm guessing thy used 2.5" coils

I have an 8" true bass ultra basket is cracked and spider is torn. Where can I buy a new basket and recone kit with the coil and spider? I don't care if it's identical to what it was before but i plan to put an alpine mrp450 on it.
Any help is greatly appreciated...I've asked psi or w/e its called the ones who fix subs and they can't help me.

Edit: actually if I can put a 10" on this motor that would be even better I'm guessing thy used 2.5" coils

Also have baskets too, and can do the recone

Well I'd like to buy a drop in recone kit or if absolutely necessary I can put the parts together myself but Im capable of assembling the sub. I really don't want to ship my motor around, thats how the basket got cracked in the first place and no one did a **** thing to help.

Also just checked and its a 2" motor. These subs were originally rated for 300 watts and apparently could take over 500 (I will never put more than 400 daily on it though)

Well I'd like to buy a drop in recone kit or if absolutely necessary I can put the parts together myself but Im capable of assembling the sub. I really don't want to ship my motor around, thats how the basket got cracked in the first place and no one did a **** thing to help.
Also just checked and its a 2" motor. These subs were originally rated for 300 watts and apparently could take over 500 (I will never put more than 400 daily on it though)
I can make you a drop in but I need you to measure the gap of the motor (ID AND OD), so I can get you the right coil. Pm me if you want more Info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kfx450r

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kfx450r
Hammond, Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date