Southeast Region WHERE THE HELL are all of the virginia car shows

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
We have a big show up here in NY on Aug 25th which is an all day event with a lot of cars coming up and T3 Mike Gladou is bring his 165+ van. You DCtC, CAT MAN, Rebel, etc.. should make a road trip up. Free go karts, ice cream and putt putt for competitors. It will be a 3x TeamNortheast event and 2x DbDrag

July 28th in Va beach

I'll be there.

I hope this guy shows up.

353a6na.jpg

1fa9zs.jpg

Ive talked to him a few times. I got him to go to a MECA show last year. I dont think he will try that again. It wasnt even a good show.

I took 1st Place over ALL & Class 3, just 3000 rms watts Hit 148.2 Dbs at the windshield, mite I add Their Meter was Way Under Rated, even less then Meca's meter by 2 Dbs less and Meca meters at the head rest and it would of been about 150 Dbs at Meca.. at Reg. Bass-Off Comps it would of been around 157 Dbs.........LULZ!!!

I took 1st Place over ALL & Class 3, just 3000 rms watts Hit 148.2 Dbs at the windshield, mite I add Their Meter was Way Under Rated, even less then Meca's meter by 2 Dbs less and Meca meters at the head rest and it would of been about 150 Dbs at Meca.. at Reg. Bass-Off Comps it would of been around 157 Dbs.........LULZ!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

im not really into it as much as i used to be, but i know a few people that have sum hard hitting vehicles around metro richmond. A lot of people's bark is worse than their bite.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.