where is the best way to get a custom boxes

last time i checked the rms power handling of the sub isnt the same as the space u have to work with.
lol

thats what the gay said he was going to do. somthing about 35hz

i drive a 2000 pathfinder got

a nice sized back area

lolthats what the gay said he was going to do. somthing about 35hz

i drive a 2000 pathfinder got

a nice sized back area
Thats great, and u have proved how much help u are actually seeking by making a fool of urself once again, I'm not gonna bother anymore, have fun.

375 is a fair price for a box of that size. It will easily take a day to build and with the materials that are involved that is a good price.

Some of you have to remember. Not everyone has the time to do the research needed to build a box, or the skills needed to construct one. OR that time to take a full day to do it.

A custom shop that does it every single day will give you a much better product then someone who has never done it.

Yes that is a good deal. By the time you figure in at least 2 sheets if not 3, plus glue, screws, glue for carpet and the carpet itself, you will be looking at around $125-$150. I personally would charge no less than $450

That's a good price IMO. Except it will probably be wrapped in Vinyl, not leather.

My shop charges $50 an hour for labor, and it would definatly take a couple hours to build the box not including at least $100 in materials.

if you want to drive to the north burbs of chicago, i'll build you a box for much less than that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

shut your b!tch a$$ up
Thats nice for someone who was trying to help you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

phyphoestilic is a nice member from what i have seen in the short time i have been here, he worked out the best size box for my subs, and the right measurements for my car. Thanks again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ya that price is pretty straight......most shops will charge you hellashishly more for somethign that size...and u get leather //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.