where is the best way to get a custom boxes

If they build the box to the right specs of the 4 15"s i think $375 is a pretty good deal if its a reliable shop. Otherwise it would help more if u told us what kind of subs they are and how much space u have to work with, also what u would like the box to be tuned toward.

Even paying forum members to make one is probably gonna cost at least a good $100 to ship it.

If they build the box to the right specs of the 4 15"s i think $375 is a pretty good deal if its a reliable shop. Otherwise it would help more if u told us what kind of subs they are and how much space u have to work with, also what u would like the box to be tuned toward.
Even paying forum members to make one is probably gonna cost at least a good $100 to ship it.
i got 4 kickers cvr 15

500 rms and 1000 peak

35 hz tuned

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.