where do you guys

youdoofus

Skibidi
get your automotive carpeting? I just went to lowes and they have precisely jack and squat. Very surprised that they have both jack and squat tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but seriously, do you guys just order online or what?

I like the rolled carpet from orielly auto parts. It's like 10 bucks a roll and is way nicer than the standard thin sub box carpet. But it is a little trickier to work with and it only comes in 3 colors... black, tan, and gray

I like the rolled carpet from orielly auto parts. It's like 10 bucks a roll and is way nicer than the standard thin sub box carpet. But it is a little trickier to work with and it only comes in 3 colors... black, tan, and gray
right on, thanks bro!!

For what exactly? Subwoofer enclosure or actual auto carpeting?
amp rack for this hairbrained idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i want to keep my amp off the box to isolate vibration. MDF frame, not too thick as i dont think itll need to be very thick at an angle away from the box

Walmart most of the time. Joann fabrics for more fancy stuff. FabricDepot.com for my Furs.
Youre meaning to tell me that you dont get your fancy stuff from walmart? Is that not the source for all things fancy??

Thanks guys! I was getting kinda dumbfounded about where this magical material was located

Youre meaning to tell me that you dont get your fancy stuff from walmart? Is that not the source for all things fancy??
Well since they quit carrying confederate flag fabric I have to order it online now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well since they quit carrying confederate flag fabric I have to order it online now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
what about the deadpool collage carpet? is that still available in stores? Id even settle for the good ol beavis and butthead stuff

was trying to stay IRL for purchasing, but if that fizzles out, ill have to give that a shot

what about the deadpool collage carpet? is that still available in stores? Id even settle for the good ol beavis and butthead stuff

was trying to stay IRL for purchasing, but if that fizzles out, ill have to give that a shot

Hmmm good question. Haven't been to walmart in a while. Ill have to check. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.