Where do the good Phoenix Gold amps end and crappy begin?

man your killing me with the oh my local shops dont sell it.

and as far as them going to garbage is full of dodo

yeah they made changes that had effected them to do things that we dont agree on but there product is still top knotch. they evolved with the market like all the other brands....before they were out of most poeples price range and now they are affordable...they still have solid product lines but yeah at expence to keep competitive with all the other brands.

go and listen to a pg rsd 12 and compare it with subs that cost twice as much

you may be surprised.....

i own 3 ms2125s 2 ms250a 2 mq430, to ms275s , titanium 1000.2, titanium 900.7 AL, xmax woofers , 3 ti elite 12ds,

my ms amps are still beating down after 13 years, i wouldnt be surprised some one 10 years from now has a

zenon amp that still beats down....cant say that much for alot of other brands

im interested in knowing what you base this fact on.... them being garbage.

lets hear it.

"garbage"...is like jensen, pyramid.....stuff like that....PG is far from "garbage"
WHAT! How dare you humiliate such a prestigious company such as the holy Jensen...They sell it at shucks so it must be good! Why blow 1000 dollars on a sony system when you can get a sweet ass jensen setup for only 250!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.