Where did everyone go?

I was wondering the same thing. New products come out now and no one talks about them anymore. I think more people are becoming more content with factory setups.

I had to randomly stumble upon the fact that fi audio has released new subs and this is an audio forum for fukk sakes... Why wasn't this brought to light lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I was wondering the same thing. New products come out now and no one talks about them anymore. I think more people are becoming more content with factory setups.
I don't think so I just think there talking somewhere else maybe smd or ssa has attracted more activity

Facebook is easy but man there a **** ton of winners out there.
The word hater runs rampet. Seems they have no idea what it means. Bash on boss, you're a hater.
The guys that run one of the bass head pages I'm on are royal d bags... He's pullin stupid numbers with his SUV doesn't change the fact that he's a fat pussieless d bag... He's a hyped brand name team member too lol

The guys that run one of the bass head pages I'm on are royal d bags... He's pullin stupid numbers with his SUV doesn't change the fact that he's a fat pussieless d bag... He's a hyped brand name team member too lol

Masterofallbass?

Idk what your talking about mazdakid

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Lol

Idk what your talking about mazdakid

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Lol

I know of the CACO member "Masterofallbass", and he seems pretty cool on there.

I wouldn't peg him as being an ass on facebook

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.