MP3 folder question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rockrz

Tyland
I finally got up in the modern age and quit using CDs with my new head unit (JVC Arsenal KD-AR959BS) which has a USB port in front so I can put all my tunes on a thumb drive.

So, I've been ripping my CDs to MP3 and I have a folder for each CD album that I have been numbering 1 - Artist Album, 2 - Artist, Album, 3 - Artist, Album, etc, etc

Now, sometimes my head unit skips over music that is on my thumb drive (and yes, I have tried a different thumb drive which did not help) and just doesn't play it.

I'm looking for suggestions on what do do...

Am I numbering the folders wrong? Are there settings in the player that I need to tweak?

Ya'll let me know what you think I need to do so my player will go right down the line and play each folder one after the other and not skip anything. Thanx!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.