Where did everybody go?

I would say a mixture of both. In my youth, I remember audio shops would set up a booth at non-audio related events, car washes, even grocery stores. Now it is just at car and audio related events. It is now a niche market. I remember sound offs at high school parking lots and parks, now, mostly cruising. Or it may be that I am just sitting at a different park bench altogether.

This forum seems to have died over the years. I remember the days 10-15 years ago this place poppin'

Everyone headed to DIYmobileaudio?

Or are people just getting out of the hobby all together?
I'm quite satisfied with the stock audio system in my 100% electric Nissan Leaf, playing my Cheep Effects CD! :)
Songs few have ever heard like "The Death Of Bugs Bunny" and "Mynd Muzak"!

JohnKuthe...

And DID go Full Active EQ driving the front PHD 5.25' drivers AND THEIR TWEETERS on all four of the outputs from the Alpine PDX-V75 amp, and my system now sounds even more amazing than ever! But I hardly ever drive that vehicle as it BURNS GASOLINE and my Nissan Leaf does not! :)

John Kuthe...

I joined 2 facebook groups just to see what it was like. It is horrible. I definitely prefer this forum the way it was a decade + ago. What a shame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.