*04-08 Malibu owners* Where to run power wire?

Flynnstone

To be specific, I have an 05 Malibu and am going to install a system. Where have you guys run your power wire through the firewall? I've looked under by the pedals and can't quite seem to find a boot for wires or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To be specific, I have an 05 Malibu and am going to install a system. Where have you guys run your power wire through the firewall? I've looked under by the pedals and can't quite seem to find a boot for wires or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have an '07, and my power wire is ran left of my brake pedal.

I have an 08 mine is ran under my hood alongside the bottom and then comes up back behind where my back seat is. Had to drill a hole of course but its covered by the side panels so u can't notice

When I had my 06 'Bu I ran the wire through the passenger side kicks and along the door trim pieces. I had to drill a hole.

Can probably find some stuff in this thread. Bruce is workin on a crazy SQ install in his malibu.

2010 SQ Build - Page 10 - Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums

this is what was done with my 06

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.