Where can i buy a terminal cup thing for my box!

jriley3
10+ year member

Hey im trying to build a subwoofer box but im having trouble finding the terminal cup thing that you connect the wires to..that is what its called right? anyways ive checked best buy and circuit city and the local car audio shop and none of them have one or know where i could find one. i dont want to order as its the only thing im waiting for to build my box. help me out here!

alrighty then. like i said i dont want to order online fools. I will check radioshack tho, if they have it...i will immediately have sex with you all. if not....prepare to die

Well If your radio shack sells the same ones my radio shack does, the be prepared to use a ton of caulk so they dont leak...
Im betting radio shack terminal cups are leaky bastages. Id just drill holes for the wire and caulk it up before id use terminal cups I didn't trust.
Radio shack sells the sames ones that Partsexpress does. I use these and never had a problem.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=260-303

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jriley3

10+ year member
jriley3
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from