Whatta you got at home???

my car's(truck) win hands down! i have a 32" hitachi tv with a hitachi dvd, emerson vcr, and pioneer rack system with surround. i have about $1200 in my house (traded for the tv) and close to $1500 in my truck. my wife's car has a little over $500 in it. she won't let me spend anymore on her's(or mine for now!!).

yamaha dts amp, pioneer dvd player, 65 inch mitsubishi hdtv, klipsch floorstanding speakers with 2 12's, 1 horn tweet, and 1 horn mid, klipsh surround speakers, and velodyne 12" sub with a 15" passive sub.

well my old man has a phillpis dvd player and reciever with the matchin surround speakers and some sweet rca tc as far as my system in my room i got a sony reciever with some cheap speakers for now but later im goin with all vega or jbl not sure yet and i got a cheap ass tv a pioneer 5 disc dvd player some pos vcr and a ps one. i got some other **** too but its not important. but i prolly got 800 or so in my system and my old man's prolly got over 1500 into his. they both sound pretty dam sweet but i think his is better for now.

oh yea, i shoulda said my pops system, but its for the family, so i'll consider it mine. that yamaha amp alone cost more than my whole car system, the rest is pretty much cheap stuff. theres like a 1985 eq hooked up to it too, but i have no complaints, its a pretty **** good one if u ask me.

I started in home audio becuase well i didn't drive becuase i was to young. I put my first amp in my dads truck when i was 12. But to pass the time i collected over 100 different pieces of older stereo stuff. Speakers amps tape deck so on. Now being 20 and in college i have 32" TV older pioneer A-9 home amp from 1983 great quality amp. I bought pioneer cd player, tape deck when i was 16 i buy up cheap speakers at yard sales and auction sales. If they seem good i fix what ever needs fixing, sound good enough for the time being. I have many record players because they sound better! i have a DVD player and a seperate Dolby Digital decoder. I also have built a 5 speaker set boxes and all with 2 10" subs for my home stereo. I will soon have either a good 5ch amp built either Tube or solid state. I plan on building them my self. Oh and the course i am taking in college is electronics engineering.

Your need it in both places....

Home: Rotel Amps (four of those, two mono amps)

Rotel Preamp

Denon DTS, Dolby Digital Processor

Sony 200 Disc changers (2)

MartinLogan Main L/R speakers

MartinLogan Center

Mirage surrounds

Custom subwoofer towers (20 eight-inch subs in two towers ran with only 150 watts)

Phillips 60"

Phillips and Toshiba DVD players

Playstation 2

Comfy chairs (2)

Sound deading on walls, corners, ceiling

32" toshiba tv

kenwood dolby digital / dts receiver

pioneer 25 disc cd changer

mission 734 floor standing speakers - front l/r

jensen CCS center channel speaker

mission 731 book shelf speakers - rear l/r

sony 12" 120w powered sub

panasonic vcr

about $2,000.00 right now - dvd player soon to come

only about $1,100.00 in car - until the upgrade bug (and money) is here

I only got a tv and vcr all you rich F*****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hehe just kidding i have just start my home and car systems. Im buildin slowly. I aint got the money for all that right now at least.

later

no rich man here, if you dont believe me, just ask my girlfriend. i worked hard for the little i have!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jellydime

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jellydime
Forest City, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date