Whats your favorite Entry level sub?

If you liked those Kenwoods, then get a pair of Type Rs, or even a single one. My 12" Type R is noticeably louder than my friends 2 KFC-W3011s.
well **** then cause i heard 2 of the 3011s today and they played soooooooooooooo deep iwas totally shocked didnt know kenwood subs would even sound so good.

install also plays a big roll

Back in the day, the Hx2.
Amazing little moofer
i agree but i wouldnt count it as entry level. especially for their time. the punch, xlc, and maybe the he i would claim as entry level. i really dont consider anything over about 350-400 rms to be entry level.

edit: probably would have to be about $150 or less per sub also.

i agree but i wouldnt count it as entry level. especially for their time. the punch, xlc, and maybe the he i would claim as entry level. i really dont consider anything over about 350-400 rms to be entry level.
edit: probably would have to be about $150 or less per sub also.
Hell I wouldnt even consider the xlc an entry level, the xlc's where bad ass subs back in the day.

JBL GTO in a big, low-tuned ported box.

I temporarily threw my home theater GTO in my new truck (3.2 cubic feet @ 22hz) and was very pleasantly surprised! Kills the lows and sounds great for a entry-level, 300 watt sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.