What's up with this?

you're still a **** for posting on a vendors sub forum with a post attempting to make them look bad. you're one of the few on this forum who will go out of their way just to be a prick and tout your own view on a brand when the evidence you provided happens to all subwoofers not kept dry and clean.
if this was the thunderdome, we might have a different discussion. but i think it's pretty disrespectful to go bash on someones company directly on their page. don't supporting vendors PAY for this space? leave it for something actually worthwhile please..
I saw it as with while. This is America isn't it. Am I going to get my fingers cut off for posting this?

Get over it. This guy said he lives in a very dry climate so imo this shouldn't happen to a newer woofer. It's not mounted in his door exposed to the elements. Imo

you're still a **** for posting on a vendors sub forum with a post attempting to make them look bad. you're one of the few on this forum who will go out of their way just to be a prick and tout your own view on a brand when the evidence you provided happens to all subwoofers not kept dry and clean.
if this was the thunderdome, we might have a different discussion. but i think it's pretty disrespectful to go bash on someones company directly on their page. don't supporting vendors PAY for this space? leave it for something actually worthwhile please..
Can I getta amen!!

Seems he doesn't have anything else better to do than stir up trouble. Or argue with people on here.

I saw it as with while. This is America isn't it. Am I going to get my fingers cut off for posting this?
Get over it. This guy said he lives in a very dry climate so imo this shouldn't happen to a newer woofer. It's not mounted in his door exposed to the elements. Imo
OMG...will you get over it already. ONE sub with a little rust. I've seen worse.

**** happens. Maybe he didn't notice it because he busy building subs, filling orders rather than going around making sure his suwoofer drivers are in tip top shape just for you. He's not here to please one person you know....

I have yet to have one as dumb as you...
Your the dumb one finding things wrong with subs...then have the balls to post it up.

I'm gonna go find a beat up blown rusted DD sub so that I can do the same thing.

Your the dumb one finding things wrong with subs...then have the balls to post it up.
I'm gonna go find a beat up blown rusted DD sub so that I can do the same thing.
Go for it. No sweat off my back.

I point out the obvious, nothing wrong with that. If you cant see it that's your problem

Go for it. No sweat off my back.
I point out the obvious, nothing wrong with that. If you cant see it that's your problem
Well DUH...

And needs to stop. But hey, I don't care if you get banned again.

On second thought, this place would run better w/o you.

Well DUH...

And needs to stop. But hey, I don't care if you get banned again.

On second thought, this place would run better w/o you.
I didn't get banned for stuff like this. FYI

Why cant I do that? Somebody has to do it or the blind, gullible, following nuthuggers will take over.

ive seen some rust on subs before but this one takes the cake. of course it dosnt affect performance, so id use it in a build still.
Oh this is nothin'.

I'd def brush it off gently tho...before it got any worse. Rust is metals worst enemy.

And caraudio.com/forum 's enemy is notloud4u

You could wire brush it and put a rust preventative paint on it like an engine enamel look like a brand new sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it got real wet. No one else noticed the liquid stains running down on it?
It does look like it's had water dripping off of it from the staining... Did this come out of a leaking trunk... My guess is the desert heat dried out the seals on the trunk and the guys been soaking his box every time he goes through the car wash

It looks to be internal also, like it drained from the coil vents
Whatever the cause negligence has got to be a factor... The box was obviously getting wet and in the desert a sub should never be exposed to this much moisture unless the box is getting soaked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date