What's up with these comps?

i have the 177r and love em. amazing sound. but like most have said they are a little lacking on the midbass response. with a properly tuned system including the sub you will be very happy.
Thanks for the response. I was looking for some input on those 177's

Thing is I already have a sub (15" NS) so whichever comp set I get will need to be able to blend in smoothly with it. Now I understand installation and tuning is the biggest part but having a capable set of comps and amp is a good start;)

The Cadence CWM6 Midrange driver has a lot of low end to it, I did not get a chance to tune them proper yet since it was getting late but I have them crossed off at 80htz.

they produce some really good low end response. I am running a SAX.50.4 at 4ohm so 80rms and so far they do the job well. I have not used any deadiner yet on my doors so there is quite abit outside noise to really get a good feel for them.

They shine alot better then my Powerbass 2XL-6.5C Kit

Pretty accurate bass response from 350hz down to the 80hz range, Vocals sound decent as well.

The Cadence CWM6 Midrange driver has a lot of low end to it, I did not get a chance to tune them proper yet since it was getting late but I have them crossed off at 80htz.
they produce some really good low end response. I am running a SAX.50.4 at 4ohm so 80rms and so far they do the job well. I have not used any deadiner yet on my doors so there is quite abit outside noise to really get a good feel for them.

They shine alot better then my Powerbass 2XL-6.5C Kit

Pretty accurate bass response from 350hz down to the 80hz range, Vocals sound decent as well.
Thanks for the review

Let me know how they sound once you get everything all tuned up. I like what I hear so far except for the vocals being "decent"

Look foward to an update;)

Hmmm

Those mm6's are starting to look like a good choice. If anyone has any experience with these let me know what's up

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.